Use Your Body Fat for Energy with CBD Oil with MCT.
Hemplucid’s Whole-Plant™ CBD is paired with MCT (Medium Chain Triglycerides) fractionated coconut oil, a virtually odorless, colorless, and rapidly digested carrier oil. MCT’s are readily absorbed by the GI tract and are metabolized easily by the liver, where they are reported to encourage the use of fat for energy rather than for storage. Your body performs better when you give it clean-burning fuel, right? That’s why so many bodybuilders, who want to decrease body fat and increase lean muscle mass, and other people trying to lose weight, (or who are simply focused on good health) are taking “medium-chain triglyceride” MCT oil. Numerous studies suggest that substituting MCT oil for other fats in a healthy diet may help support a healthy body composition. Combined with MCT, Whole-Plant™CBD is highly bioavailable, with health-promoting vitamins, amino acids and other cannabinoids delivered in a novel formulation.
ROUTE OF DELIVERY
Whole-Plant™ Hemp CBD Extract, Fractionate Coconut Oil, Vitamin E (as Preservative)
mild natural hemp Bottle Size: 30ml or 1 fl ounces Servings: 30
5-10 drops twice a day
250mg, 500mg, 1000mg, 1500mg
Selecting the Right Strength CBD requires some trial and error to get the right amount for your body. With patience and practice, you should be able to get to that "happy point" in just a few days of working with it. CBD Per Serving:
• 250mg Strength = 8.33mg per serving - GH
• 300mgStrength = 10mg per serving - GH/AS
• 500mgStrength = 16.66mg per serving - AS
• 1000mgStrength = 33.33mg per serving - AS/CP
• 1500mgStrength = 50mg per serving - CP
• 2500mgStrength = 83.33mg per serving - CP
GH = General Health
AS = Anxiety & Stress
CP = Chronic Pain
Before you begin:
1. If you are new to CBD we encourage you to start with the lower dosages and gradually work your way up to the dose that works for you.
2. Larger individuals may prefer a higher dose of CBD than smaller people.
3. If you have a medical condition, always consult with a health care professional before consuming CBD.
4. When you use CBD you might need to use it during a longer period of time for the endocannabinoid effects to occur.